Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Emergency Room...

Well, I just got back from the E.R. Yesterday I started having the weird feeling in my chest that I thought was just symptom of my panic attacks, but noooo. Today It got so bad that I pulled out my stethoscope & listened to my heart. It was doing weird things...like I could feel it & it felt like it was not beating right. I went to the E.R. and they diagnosed me with heart palpitations. My blood pressure was also 130/88 which is very very high for me.

I'm positive it is the Lamictal that is doing this which is so upsetting because I was finally getting some energy to do things. I read a bunch of sites that had info from people that were also on Lamictal. They have some major horror stories. Maybe I can just keep my dose lower longer and my body will adjust??? I don't want to lose this energy. I', mfinally able to live a little. This is so upsetting. : (

Going to bed. I have to be up at 5am to get ready for an all day clinical at a Children's Hospital.

*double sad face*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home